Summer Savings Account
Earn More with LBS Financial’s Summer Savings Account!
Soak up the sunshine and save this summer! LBS Financial Members who are classified or certificated school/college employees can save for the summer months – and earn significant dividends –- by signing up for the Credit Union’s Summer Savings account.
- You Decide The Amount: Set aside any amount of money from your paycheck each month (up to $2,000) into the Summer Savings account through direct deposit or payroll deduction
- Flexible Access to Your Funds: Access your funds at any time throughout the year (with no penalty) by transferring within CU OnLine (online banking), Mobile Banking, calling the Credit Union, transferring via HomeTeller (automated phone teller) or visiting a branch. Any remaining funds will automatically transfer to your LBS Financial Savings or Checking account on September 1st of each year. Your Summer Savings account automatically renews each year so there’s no need to sign up again. Summer savings accounts are subject to Government Regulation D.
- One -Time Catch Up Provision: Deposits may be made only through your direct deposit with the exception of a one-time catch up provision of up to $2,000 at the time you establish the account
- Great Rate: Every Summer Savings account earns a high dividend rate. Click here for current rates.
- Your funds are insured to at least $250,000 by a Federal Government agency (NCUA)
Call the Credit Union or visit a branch today to open a Summer Savings account!