- Mobile Banking is free of charge and available 24/7
- Snap, click and deposit your checks or make a loan payment* using Mobile Deposit within your LBS Financial Mobile App
- Use Quick Balance to display account balances without logging in
- View your account information and history
- View pending transactions
- View eStatements and other electronic documents
- View outstanding or pending transactions that have not yet cleared (and affect your funds availability). This will help you stay on top of your spending at all times
- Transfer within your Credit Union accounts (Share Savings, Share Draft/Checking or Money Market) or from your LBS Financial Visa and other open-end loans
- Transfer money to other accounts at the Credit Union if you have the account number and the Member's last name
- Set up one-time future dated transfers and edit/delete future transfers
- Pay your bills by accessing Bill Payment
- Send money to friends or family with Paypal Person-to-Person payments
- Set up alerts (email, text, and push notifications) to help you better manage your account. For instance, if your balance falls below $200, you could set this as a trigger to receive an email or text warning that you have a low balance
- Find the closest no-surcharge LBS Financial or CO-OP ATM, CO-OP Shared Branch locations or one of our branch locations
How Do You Protect My Information?
Mobile Banking is covered by all of the same security standards as Online Banking. We use 128-bit Secured Socket Layer (SSL) strong encryption during your online sessions. Your password is never stored or remembered on your phone and your login session automatically disconnects after a period of inactivity.
Visit the Apple app store or Google Play store directly and search for LBSFCU or LBS Financial to download the apps. Or, click on one of the links below to go directly to the app store.
Download our Apps Today!
If you have any questions about our apps, call our Information Central Contact Center at 800.527.3328.
*Loan payments can only be applied to auto, motorcycle , boats and RV loans.